Our performance testing service elements include:
- Load and stress testing
- Scalability and volume testing
- Endurance and soak testing
- Spike testing
- Fail-over and resilience testing
Performance problems in operational IT systems and software applications are costly both in terms of business disruption and remedial work. These issues tend to go undetected prior to launch because of the difficulty of conducting realistic performance testing.
We have created our Performance Testing Service to address this problem before you launch. Through the use of proven, advanced techniques, a structured testing approach and appropriate performance testing tools, we will reduce the risks of performance failure for new or enhanced applications.
Our test services are suitable for:
- SAP performance testing
- Cloud load testing service: where the load comes from the cloud
- Stress testing cloud services: where the system under test is in the cloud
- Load testing CRM and ERP implementations
- Infrastructure performance monitoring and tuning (including the network)
- Performance test tools evaluation
- Load testing web applications, websites and web services
- Performance testing multi-tiered solutions that include a combination of applications, IT systems and infrastructure
- Software application scalability testing
- Performance test services for different development methods (such as agile performance testing)
- IT systems volume testing (including embedded systems)
Performance testing success
Acutest have extensive experience of performance testing for many different applications, technologies and environments. If you’d like more information on how we can help you with you're load and performance testing needs, please contact us or call us on +44 (0)20 7917 2838.
If you'd like a short explanation of the testing terms used on this page visit load testing and other types of non-functional testing.