Our usability testing services will help you design your products and services with your customers at the forefront of your mind.
We identify how people interact with your product or service, including:
- What they find difficult or easy to use
- How long tasks take and how accurately they are completed
- How users feel about the tasks they completed
- What changes users would like to see
- How much users can recall about the product
To support this form of testing we use test labs, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) on websites, interactive television, wireless and mobile devices providing expertise at all stages throughout the development lifecycle. By making the product more efficient to use, your customers or users will take less time to accomplish a particular task, and find it easier to learn and satisfying to use. Often the way that users actually interact with the product identifies defects that have remained undetected.